Monday, July 09, 2007

St. John's

St. John's has been on my mind more and more lately. By the time I arrive there it will have been more than three years since I left for Regina. And I've only been to visit once in all that time.


What will it be like? Who will be there? What will I do? Where will I live? Will I enjoy it? Will I stay? Will there be good music? Will there be good food? Will there be good art?

I don't expect there will be any answers to any of these questions until I get there. Oh well, just three more months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it'll be the same only different.

Anonymous said...

hey mike, when will you be here in st. john's...my gf has a perfectly good bike EXCEPT for a "little" braking problem...maybe you can help her w/ that?...martina ( from the devon house pottery studio years ago)