Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thank-You!

I'm out of Minneapolis this afternoon. The show was a huge success at Art Of This, and I had a fantastic time.

I want to give a massive thanks to everyone who made this a week to remember:

John, Kristin, JoAnn, Daniel, David, Pete and Jamie from Art Of This - thanks for inviting me and for all the hard work you put in on this end of things. You run a first-class establishment!

The Hub Bicycle Co-op and all your staff (I'm sorry I don't know your names!) - thanks for the sponsorship and for all the assistance with everything this week. I'd have been lost without you!

Derek - thanks for the yummy tamales and for bringing your toolbelt to the gallery that night. It was fun wrenching together!

Steven - thanks for entertaining me with your music. I'm still waiting to see the eagles fly off your shirt!

Lauren - thanks for taking me into your house, feeding me, staying up all night watching movies with me, showing me your awesome lighter collection, the tour of the uni, and sharing your cats. I look forward to the day we meet again!

Becky - thanks for being my first customer, and for the amazing smoothie!

Craig - thanks for the tunes, they will keep me company on my ride!

Jason - thanks for the stories. Good luck on your trip!

Mike, Kristin, Ethan, Larry, Travis, Randy, Erik, Tatiana, Hazel, and the many other people whose names I've rudely forgotten, or never got in the first place - thank-you so much for bringing in your bikes, taking part in the project, and keeping me company in the gallery!

And of course to everyone who I've forgotten (my apologies, this week has been a whirlwind to say the least) thanks so much!!!

Keep riding those bikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael,

Thank you for bringing you project to Minneapolis. We had a great time. I'm glad to have met you. Good luck on the rest of your travels/exhibitions!

Pete