Thursday, May 31, 2007

Victoria

Victoria has been awesome. I got into town on Monday night, hooked up with the people from the gallery and found my way around. I showed at Ministry for Casual Living first (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) which is on a major bicycle route. Coincidentally, this week is also Bike to Work Week in Victoria, which has meant that I've been very busy. Tons of people stopped into the gallery just out of curiosity, and ended up getting a tune-up and lending their encouragement.





Tuesday night we had a very intimate (translation=small) reception at Open Space, but then we all went to the beach, enjoyed the amazing weather, and carried on until the early morning hours.





Wednesday and today were pretty much the same - lots of people stopping in and leaving with a healthier bike. Tomorrow I leave Ministry behind and head downtown to Open Space to continue the show. I hope the momentum carries forward and we get lots of participants down there as well.

No comments: