Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Statistics

Now that I've got a good chunk of the tour out of the way I thought it might be a fun time to list some numbers:

As of July 3, 2007

Kilometres traveled - 2176
Days spent biking - 22
Provinces visited - 3
States visited - 1
Flat tires - 3
Thunderstorms I was out in - 2
Wipeouts/accidents - 0

Black bears encountered - 5
Grizzly bears encountered - 0
Coyotes encountered - 1
Moose encountered - 0
Elk encountered - 2

Nights spent camping - 17
Nights I left the fly open - 4
Nights I paid to camp - 2
Hotels/motels/hostels slept in - 2
Showers I paid for - 2

Days repairing bikes - 16
Exhibitions finished - 3
Galleries slept in - 2
Interviews done - 6
Interviews and articles printed or aired - 3

Kilograms of peanut butter eaten - 3
Bowls of pho eaten - 3

No comments: