Saturday, July 14, 2007

North Dakota





I haven't done much blogging lately. To tell you the truth, I don't have that much to report, as North Dakota is...well...North Dakota. There's nothing wrong with it - in fact I've been having a really enjoyable ride. Despite its reputation for boring I've seen beautiful lakes, hills, valleys, rivers and lots of animals. Seriously, I don't know what there is to complain about - North Dakota has obviously never been to Saskatchewan. Even the fields are a little more interesting here - they grow crops other than wheat, flax and canola. Why just today I passed fields of potatoes and corn!

Speaking of canola, there has been a conspicuous lack of it since I crossed the border. Maybe if they called it freedomola it'd be a bigger hit with the farmers and consumers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you in Scakville, mang.